Swiss German University Asia (SGU)
Lecturer - Mechatronics
- Teach Mechatronics lectures in subjects according to the lecturer’s expertise:
- Industrial automation with PLC, robotics, Sensors and instrumentation, electronics, power electronics, microcontrollers, algorithm & programming with Qt and Arduino, real time systems, artificial intelligence, digital signal processing.
- Statics, strength of materials, kinematics, dynamics, machine design, measurement and engineering statistics, pneumatic and hydraulics
- Project management, entrepreneurship and business development
- Oversee labs that are relevant to the lecturer’s expertise
- Guiding and advisingstudents in their final thesis projects
- Explore possibilities to cooperate with the industry or other education and research institution.
- Conducts applied research and community services and publish scientific journal and conference articles
- Maintain work discipline and conducive atmosphere of work
- Reporting the activities according to the scope of work and responsibility
- Others that may arise due to organization needs.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) is a must.
- Minimum S2 Degree from overseas university is preferable
- Passion to deliver excellent teaching quality with innovative methods including hands-on projects
- Strong initiative, good communication, team work
Preferable additional qualifications:
- S3 Degree, Overseas graduate is preferable
- HavingNIDN and an accredited Academic Rank certificate by DIKTI, at least Asisten Ahli
Swiss German University, an remarkable international University located in the environmental friendly Edutown complex of Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) Tangerang. We have a quality-oriented and modern study programs ranging from Engineering and Information Technology to Life Sciences, Business Administration and Humanities.