- Creating marketing plans, developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service and ideas for branding and market growth
- Managing digital marketing strategy and execution, including digital advertisement, social media and website, and also doing some demonstration of products to improve the sales person's knowledge and selling skills
- Generate and manage marketing content and editorials
- Managing the marketing budget
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, fixtures, etc.
- Make a report of business/sales progress with the valid data and evidences, counter visit result
- Manage and coordinating with the sales persons to achieve the sales target regularly
- Maximum 27 years old
- Hold S1 degree in any major from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field, in retail company will be an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Good ability in administration and delivery training module, good knowledge in marketing techniques
- Good analytical thinking, independent and well-organized.
- Good in English both oral and written