- To plan develop and establish safety practice and procedure in the plant by effective training, developing robust system and procedure for prevention of risk, accidents in each functions, abiding by the laws of land.
- To create culture of proactive working by collaborative working within department’s where formal safety process / function don’t exist.
- To align with ABG safety procedure, practices and implement in unit with culture barriers.
- To comply with the stringent laws of the land and meet government’s expectation.
- Analyze projects plans and recommendations of various agencies and recommended safety measures to work towards employers.
- Auditing the performance of the workplace according to the project plan or security measure at work.
- Doing inspection and checking, detect and analyze the causes of injuries and illness, accident of suffer a nuisance because of the work.
- Perform as lecturer on SHE and regulations to employee, contractor, and community and other people may concerned.
- Arrange and review emergency plans. Conduct training both theory and mock drill.
- Audit and check to ensure all business operation follows plan or safety work measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering (Industrial, Health, Environment, and safetl or equivalent).
- Have experience at least 5 years in the same field
- Have a good understanding of ISO 18001 and 14001
- Having / hold certificate of K3
- Have a good communication and leadership skills.
- Good communication in English
- Willing to be placed in Bekasi
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia