- Assists Maintenance Manager to maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising mechanic operator.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility.
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience maintain mechanical area.
- Experience handle improve or modification machine.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in engineering mechanical is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP, ISO is advantage.
- Willing to work in Kawasan Industri MM2100 Cibitung Bekasi.
- Full-Time position(s) available.