• Proven track record sales experience in the 3PL(third party logistics) industry is must.
• Prospecting, market intelligent, build and development strategic focusing in closing sales.
• Obtaining bidding opportunities that are converted into new customers win.
• Strong business sense, account management, proven logistics sales and negotiation skills.
• Focus, develop and grow in specific pipeline goals with the strong business senses.
• Able to translate in clear business plan strategy, execution, track, and result oriented.
• Age 30-45 years’ old
• Solid sales and marketing background
• Minimum Bachelor Degree Majoring in Business/Economic/Supply Chain
• 3 to 5 years with past experience at Third Party Logistics Company or related field
• Excellent Oral Communication skills; able to speak clearly and concisely; solid group presentation skills.
• Excellent Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively and able to work for spelling and grammar.
• Aggressive, self-motivated, sense of urgency
• Knowledge of Warehousing Management Systems (WMS) a plus
• Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS) a plus
• Detailed oriented
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Computer Literate - proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”