Home Credit Indonesia PT
Complaint Handling Specialist (3C Specialist)
- Manage complaints process, work with internal and external parties to resolve complaints as soon as possible.
- Advocate excellent customer experience throughout the whole company
- Adhere to documented processes and manage tasks within agreed SLAs and deliver on KPIs.
- Log, categorize and follow up resolution of customer complaints
- Prepare materials for complaints committee
- Prepare internal and external reporting on complaints
- University degree (can be substituted by extensive relevant work experience)
- English communication (Advanced)
- MS Excel knowledge (Advanced)
- MS Powerpoint knowledge (Advanced)
- Experience in process quality control and measurements
- Experience with managing documents
- Experience with setting Service levels, KPIs and thresholds
- Experience from Operations
- Customer Experience improvement program design or implementation
- Advanced reporting suits development and implementation experience
- 6sigma / Kaizen implementation or usage experience
- Experience from Finance industry
- Proven track record of identifying process improvements opportunities using data analysis
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or KAIZEN
- Knowledge of the Indonesian Finance industry
- Experience with providing suggestion and recommendation to senior management over the trends, finding, set of data and formulating the improvement plan
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.