Reference No.: VN/ID10/2016/073
Position Title: Data Analysis Assistant II
Duty Station: Jakarta
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Base Salary: IDR 12,970,667,- per month
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension (the first three months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 20 October 2016
- Capture, assemble and collate all RCA-defined data and information sets from IOM sub-offices, and disseminate data, as required.
- Coordinate sub-office submission of data to the Statistics and Reporting Team.
- Review and ensure the consistency and accuracy of data/information sets, working with sub-offices to correct data, as necessary.
- Maintain updated data at all times.
- Perform and submit quantitative data analysis (simple graphs, tables, statistical maps) in support of qualitative data reporting.
- Generate consolidated monthly statistical reports, for donors and counterparts.
- Prepare estimates, projections, and other statistical calculations and analysis, as requested.
- Prepares data sets upon request, responds to queries/requests.
- Undertake duty travel, as required.
- Perform any and all other tasks, as necessary.
- University degree in Social Science, Statistics, or similar field of study with three years of relevant working experience, or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in projects, in the area of quantitative/qualitative data/information management/analysis and project reporting.
- Experience in liaising with governmental and local authorities as well as with international institutions.
- Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations.
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Tutup pada | 04/November/2016
- Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
- Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.
Ktr Cabang Jl Mojopahit 43/65 Darat, Medan Baru Medan 20153 Sumatera Utara