Reference No.: VN/ID10/2016/073
Position Title: Data Analysis Assistant II
Duty Station: Jakarta
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Base Salary: IDR 12,970,667,- per month
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension (the first three months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 20 October 2016
- Capture, assemble and collate all RCA-defined data and information sets from IOM sub-offices, and disseminate data, as required.
- Coordinate sub-office submission of data to the Statistics and Reporting Team.
- Review and ensure the consistency and accuracy of data/information sets, working with sub-offices to correct data, as necessary.
- Maintain updated data at all times.
- Perform and submit quantitative data analysis (simple graphs, tables, statistical maps) in support of qualitative data reporting.
- Generate consolidated monthly statistical reports, for donors and counterparts.
- Prepare estimates, projections, and other statistical calculations and analysis, as requested.
- Prepares data sets upon request, responds to queries/requests.
- Undertake duty travel, as required.
- Perform any and all other tasks, as necessary.
- University degree in Social Science, Statistics, or similar field of study with three years of relevant working experience, or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in projects, in the area of quantitative/qualitative data/information management/analysis and project reporting.
- Experience in liaising with governmental and local authorities as well as with international institutions.
- Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations.
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Review ( International Organization for Migration )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.