- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Minimum Diploma degree in Secretary/Business Administration or Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Maximum age 27 years old.
- At least 1 year work experience in handling administration and/or secretarial function.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Good communication skills, self motivated, interpersonal skills, and good integrity.