- Act in behalf of the Client, managing any ongoing project that may be assigned, which includes coordinating and supervising with end users, designers, architects, M&E consultants , landlords, building management and other parties involved.
- Preparation and consolidation of bid documents and request for proposals (RFP)
- In charge of generating budget estimates for the projects
- Bid evaluation together with the designers/consultants involved
- Provide timely financial status reports
- Evaluate Project costs against budgets and estimates; identify and report to the Client any pending, committed and anticipated costs
- Assisting and supervising the general coordination and scheduling of works in accordance with critical milestones and other networks
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- 2 years of working experience in facility and/or project management work, particularly in office building
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.