- Review all payment voucher before sign by FAM, General Manager & President Director.
- Review calculation monthly tax report (excluded Tax Art 21).
- Review Monthly Tax Report (SPT) before sign by President Director.
- Review Monthly and Yearly Financial Report.
- Prepare Monthly and Annually Deferred Taxes Report.
- Prepare Consolidation Financial Report.
- Prepare Quarterly BKPM Report.
- Coordination and PIC interim and yearly audit.
- Review Audit Report before sign by President Director.
- Review and proposed for Time Deposit.
- Ensure that all person in his/her Department comply to AEON Code of Conduct, laws & regulation.
II. Authorities :
- Proposed SOP related with Finance Assistant Manager
- Proposed Yearly Audit Report to Finance Manager
- Proposed Time Deposit Placement to Finance Manager.
- Education : University graduate majoring Finance/Accounting
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in Supervisor Level Preferable experience in retail industry.
- Skill : Good Communication and Negotiation, Accounting, Finance & Tax Rules, Office Application Computer, Presentation.
- Language Skill : Business English
- Characteristic : Strong leadership, Deadline oriented, Can work as independent or as team
- Update IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)/SFAS (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards).
- Update BI & OJK Regulations.
- Update Tax Regulations
detailed curriculum vitae including contact telephone number
current and expexted salary and recent passport size
Photograph to :
Human Resource Division
Head Office, Ratu Plaza Office Building 7th floor
Jln. Jend Sudirman kav 9
Jakarta Pusat 10270
Telephone +62-21 7225081