- To assist project manager in the implementation of Finishing job according to plan, drawings and specifications.
- To coordinate and supervise the execution of finishing job.
- To make a progress report of site project.
- To provide guidance to contractors and sub contractor in the site project.
- To keep up the quality of finishing job to achieve the targets in a good results according to the standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): civil and structural works, civil engineering, finishing task, Leadership, AutoCad and Architectural.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the High Rise Building Construction project is required for this position.
- Preferably Finishing Engineer
- Willing to work under Contract position(s)
- Understanding the Korean culture will be an advantage