Head Hunter - Recruitment Specialist
- Develop, coordinate and implement recruitment, retention and human resources public relations programs and strategies to ensure availability of qualified applicants
- Research the Internet for recruitment advertisement sites, job fairs and organization membership for educational-related recruitment
- Coordinate recruitment needs with appropriate managers
- Analyze, respond to and resolve recruitment issues
- Develop job postings, including conducting background research for internal postings and creating concise job summaries of all advertised positions
- Age between 25 - 35 years old
- Minimum Diploma's Degree
- At least 2 years working experience in Recruitment
- Preferably from the recruitment consultant / head hunter
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||Digital Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Digindo is establish on 2009, Our company is dedicated to create all kinds of advertising needs that something unique, give EXCELLENCE SERVICES and INNOVATIVE With this POINT ( Partnership,Optimistic, Networking and Teamwork)
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that our people are our assets and that everyone in our company is a key player in helping the company to achieve the pinnacle of success. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, creative, innovative, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.