- Administer HR-related documentation
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puri Kembangan,Jakarta Barat.
- Full-Time position(s) available.