PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
IT Manager for HR & PAYROLL System
- • Global IT company with HQ in Japan (NSSOL Group)
- • Open Career opportunity in the future, even Director position
- • Strong vision, fast growing IT Company in Indonesia
Job Description :
- Execute the implementation project with its budget accordingly
- Make sure the execution of its work item on schedule with good quality and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and managing any problem arise on the on-going day to day operation
- Review existing application operation for continous improvement
- Report progress on regular interval to relevant stakeholders
- Resolve any gap in the current user activity with system process / feature
- Capturing user feedback and create business requirement analyses for basis of improvement process
- MUST Have Experience In HR & Payroll System and understand the business process like Payroll, Tax, BPJS
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good communication Skill
- Required languages:Official written and oral communication to clients will be both in English &Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS lihat lowongan|
PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS (was PT. Sakura Begawan) is a fast growing company and to continue to grow we constantly need new professionals with expertise in the fields of Information Technology and Human Resources. Our team members make high demands of themselves. For this reason, we look for achievers with strong integrity, sharp creative minds and high ambitions. Work in PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS brings advantages into your experience in the information technology and industrial business environment. We have a close and collaborative working environment with a very strong unity among colleagues.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.