- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mechanical preferable.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer specializing in Manufacturing or Engineering related.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To Plan, organize and controll activities related to ensure effective & efficient management system implementation & certification, including compliance to external standards, customer requirement, internal policies and achievement of organization KPIs . Liaise with team, coordinate, giving guidance including enforcement and direct participation within subject outline below:
General safety, quality & environmental compliance
- 1. Ensure that all relevant safety, quality and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to in all manufacturing areas, so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
Information system & report.
- 2. Ensure the accuracy of report and information's in maintenance & engineering areas, including system update by immediate, accurate and proper data entry for all transactions & information.
- 3. Ensure the effectiveness of maintenance activity : Preventive, predictive, breakdown and overhaul. Realization of maintenance plan, including quality of maintenance order to support manufacturing efficiency. Liaise with team to achieve maintenance KPIs.
- 4. Ensure maintenance & engineering material consumption such as spare parts and consumables to be within the budget. Liaise with team to maintain optimum inventory level for these spare parts and related consumables, including to maintain optimum number of SKUs.
- 5. Review the effectiveness and reliability of 3rd party maintenance services, comparing with internal and vice versa in order to have optimum & effective operation.
Utility Consumption / Power Plant
- 6. Ensure all energy/utility types are effectively utilized & consumed as per agreed standard. Liaise with team and conduct special audit to investigate major variance and reduce waste of energy. Bring industry best practice standard and energy saving methods to internal group.
- 7. Ensure the effectiveness of power plant/utility generation for both operation & maintenance. Liaise with team to achieve power plant KPIs, and recommend optimal utilization considering all option of utility types to minimize cost per unit.
Asset & Capital Expenditure
- 8. Maintain asset inventory for machineries, major equipment and building. Ensure optimum utilization for entire list, liaise with team and make recommendation to dispose & write off the excess or non-performing asset.
- 9. Liaise with team to establish technical review and justification for capital expenditure request from internal, including cost saving calculation and make recommendation to Management.
- 10. Drive a continuous improvement culture by providing specialist skills and expertise to support in maintenance & engineering area. Actively communicate, conduct a regular meeting, follow up or initiating improvement project to promote the ideas. Bring management attention & appreciation for any improvement.