- Monitor biz operation
- Monitor server, network
- Investigate and find solution when trouble occurs (HW & SW incl. business application)
- Escalation to upper layer (if necessary)
- Maintain issue log
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Troubleshooting Desktop, Notebook, Printer, MS Windows XP/7/8, SQL Server, SQL query, BAsic LAN, TCP / IP
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as IT Support / IT application support or infra / Network support.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.