PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
- • Open career, Training
- • Global company
- • Opportunity to go for Global Staff Meeting at HQ Japan
Payroll & Tax Staff
Main purpose of job
Implement and analyze HR & Payroll System especially for salary process and other payment include such as (Overtime, Jamsostek, Gross Payroll, Tax Deduction PPH21, etc)
Main Job Description
- Conduct application implementation, especially our SPISY HR & Payroll system following our implementation procedures and standards.
- Conduct application configuration & test, training for user, support data migration, UAT, and consultation for the User in either a classroom or client’s site, via on line, email or telephone.
- Conduct user requirement for modification (if any), create user requirement/ modification document, monitoring the progress, update user manual
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree from Any Major
- Very good in MS Excel (formula, function i.e Lookup, etc) to fast check and compare data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, accurate and conceptual skills
- Must understand employee salary calculation, employee tax PPH21, BPJS and any other requlation related with Employee
- Must uable to calculate employee salary, tax PPH21, BPJS and others related with compensation and benefit
- Good Skill and experience in HR & Payrolll System
- Good Communication Skill
- Able to start work immediately
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS lihat lowongan|
PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS (was PT. Sakura Begawan) is a fast growing company and to continue to grow we constantly need new professionals with expertise in the fields of Information Technology and Human Resources. Our team members make high demands of themselves. For this reason, we look for achievers with strong integrity, sharp creative minds and high ambitions. Work in PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS brings advantages into your experience in the information technology and industrial business environment. We have a close and collaborative working environment with a very strong unity among colleagues.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.