OMRON Electronics PT
- List with customers to offer application solution for Factory Automation system comprising PLC, Touch Screen, Servo Motor, Inverter, Networking, Sensor Application
- To provide training and disseminate product application knowledge both for customer & distributors for promotion purpose
- Project coordination & monitoring upon award of contract
- To manage the sales of product through the distribution channel
- To report to management on job progress and market information
- To meet the Annual Sales target
- Maintain good & professional relationship with customer & distributors
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) and Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At Least 2 year (s) of working experience in industrial segmen (Food and Beverage)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales/ Engineering/ Technical/ IT or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available
- Have knowledge of PLC, Motion Control, Control Component & Temperature Controller e.g. Timer Counter, Relay, Display Unit and Sensor
- At least 3 year of working experiences as sales engineer in industrial segment
- Must have “A” driving license
- Willing to travel and take up challenge
- Good Presentation Skills
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||OMRON Electronics PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Omron is a world leader in automation control. We have a worldwide global network covers five regions: Europe, North and South America, Japan, Greater China, and the Asia Pacific.
Omron adopted the corporate motto "At work for a better life, a better world for all."
Since that time Omron has committed itself to meeting the needs of society through the products and services it offers, and also by being a responsible corporate citizen that participates in the local communities where it does business.
Omron focuses its efforts on such activities as social welfare, culture and the arts, science and technology, and international exchange.
In striving to make its locally based operations to give fast and efficient service and also to provide the systems and solutions of the local business, PT. Omron Electronics was established in Jakarta on 1st November 2002.
This region covers all over Indonesia in a vast distance of five main island: Kalimantan, Sumatera, Irian Jaya, Sulawesi and Java.
Our Engineering team consist of product specialists, with experiences in Sensing Devices, Programmable Controllers, Control Components, and many other Omron product. With our knowledgeable consultant, we are able to help the customer to convert a conventional factory system into trouble-free, automatic, and easy monitoring system.
We committed to service the customer by provide the information and arrange some promotional program such as exhibition, seminar, and also product symposium. If there is any inquiry of catalogues and other marketing promotions, the marketing service section shall ensure that you receive prompt and satisfactory answer.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The OMRON Group corporate motto, "At work for a better life, a better world for all," was conceived by founder Kazuma Tateisi as a means of communicating the idea that a company should work for the benefit of society. It was designed to express that idea in a concise, clear phrase for employees. The motto is now positioned as a simple and clear statement describing the underlying concept for the OMRON Principles. OMRON’S employees benefit society by proactively sensing the needs of people and rapidly creating solutions to meet those needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
OMRON Electronics PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 23 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang menekankan sistem yang kekeluargaan. Work life balancenya juga cukup baik karena muatan kerja yang dibebankan tidak begitu banyak.
- Kenaikan gaji yang tidak menentu, kalaupun ada nominalnya tidak lah signifikan. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga masih harus dikaji ulang lagi.