Bank of China Limited
Unit Head Of Card Business
- Take charge to do marketing investigation and analyze Bank of Indonesia supervision policy about Debit and Credit Card Business.
- Involve in statistics, analysis and support recommends the feasibilities of Debit and Credit Card Business.
- Execute relevant marketing/promotion programs as per business direction in each particular area.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and market for Debit and Credit Card Business.
- Provide necessary training to marketing team and correlative Department regarding Debit Card and Credit Card product and procedures.
- Candidate’s age range preferable from 30 to 35 years old
- Hold minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Having appropriate knowledge in NSICCS and related regulation for BI/OJK
- Experience in bank card issuing and acquiring
- Experience in product and project management
- Experience in e-commerce is preferable
- Familiar with Indonesia bank card industry, card scheme and local principal
- Strong managerial and leadership skill
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is preferable
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank of China Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.