- • We are subsidiary of communication services company in China
- • New challenge working together with people across overseas
- • Start ASAP
- Supervising directly related to the progress subcon per day
- Responsible for the quality of work subcont and forwarding to the quality of work in the field every day
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly progress related to the PM and consumer requirement
- Implement and achieve the target completion time processing corresponding plan PM
- Assist in the management team controllers permit both to permit the implementation of BM, RT, RW, district, village, etc.
- Provide a solution to the internal team and subcont related issues in the field every day
- Perform final reconciliation BOQ actual results of the field work together consumers
- Responsible for acceptance related field hand over the certificate after the work is completed
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in the Telecommunication Business with the same position.
- Good knowledge related to FTTH, FTTx, Fiber Optic.
- Able to manage and lead OSP/ISP Team.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Bold, firm, confidence and strong character.
- Able to communicate in English is an advantage.
- Join ASAP.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Yongpeng Telecom Technology (M) Sdn Bhd is a telecommunication service company an network optimization services incorporated in 2011. In general, our range of services includes : telecommunication network site survey and design, base transceiver station (BTS)/switch installation, testing and integration, initial tuning and network optimization, field maintenance, project management, and civil engineering.
Now in 2015, we are here in Indonesia known as PT YPTT Solutions Indonesia, to expand our business in Asia. And we are looking for highly competent candidates with strong commitment, self-motivation and capabilities to grow with us