• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Producing long-term business plans
• Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Controlling income, cash flow, expenditure and managing budgets
• Developing and managing financial systems/models and carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
• Experience as Accounting, Finance and Tax Manager in Property Industry background will be advantaged (Developer, POM & Mall).
• Strong knowlodge in Financial Statement, Accounting Reporting, Cost Accounting, Tax and Fund Management.
• Familiar with Tax regulation and Legality.
• Analytical and have good problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail, able to run down coordination and supervision for controlling task and people.
• Have a mature personality
• Good interpersonal, good coordination and reporting skills.
• Good attitude, Have good communication skills.