The Tax Supervisor will focus on the Federal Tax processes for the company
- Verify and ensure witholding taxes, VAT and tax documents needed are applied before payment
- Do reconciliation for VAT and Witholding taxes for couple business units
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare and run E- SPT program
- Collect and manage Prepaid Tax slips
- Other ad-hocs task related to business
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation