- Conducting review on feasibility studies proposed by business units;
- Assessing new potential business ventures and creating a comprehensive due diligence in market/ industry and financial aspects;
- Creating financial modelings;
- Conducting financial analyses;
- Participating in corporate restructuring projects.
- Bachelor degree (S1) with majors preferably in Corporate Finance, Business, or Economics from a reputable university;
- Have at least 2 years working experience in finance industry;
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 / 4.00;
- Able to work fast and under pressure;
- Familiar with Business Mathematics, Economics, Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Capital Market;
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal skill and can do attitude;
- Excellent in MS Office (esp. Excel & Power Point).
*If you meet the above requirements, please apply not later than 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement. All applicants will be treated in strict confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Ktr CabangJl Sungai Saddang 82Maricaya, MakassarMakassar 90142 Sulawesi Selatan