Bank SBI Indonesia
- Execute The IT specialist role on audit engagements.
- Maximum 40 years old.
- Experienced to audit IT area
- Having knowledge about Audit IT process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Central Jakarta.
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals within the specified deadline while maintaining quality all the times.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank SBI Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Bank SBI Indonesia is a Bank Owned by State Bank of India, the largest Banking and a financial services conglomerate in India with more than 15.000 branches and 190 foreign offices in 36 countries. We offer wide range of services in banking. We have 14 branches in four cities (Jakarta, Bandung , Surabaya and Medan).
In Dec 14th 2006, State Bank of India (SBI) has acquired 76 % share capital of the Bank and took Management control. In August 2013 SBI officially become the owner of 99% of share of Bank SBI Indonesia, the other 1% is owned by PT. Ravindo Jaya. State Bank of India is a largest Bank in India and is considered to be a proxy for the Indian Economy. SBI is a Fortune 500 company with Investment Grade Rating from Moody’s and S
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Cultures and Values Quality and excellent service to all individual clients and corporation remain to be our focus in serving entire society and client. SBII’s employees are motivated to strive for customer delight and are dedicated to provide excellent quality service to Individual as well as Corporate clients. Vision To be a lead niche bank for comprehensively meeting the entire banking requirements of our customers in a competitive manner with services of international standards and to act as a bridge between India and Indonesia to facilitate the bilateral trade and investments. Mission To provide complete range to banking facilities to our customers backed by latest technology and high services standards, to help increase their competitive edge and reach in domestic and international markets. To provide information, leads and banking facilities to Indian investor as well as our domestic customers to facilitate profitable exchanges in bilateral trade and investments.