Bank SBI Indonesia
- Execute The IT specialist role on audit engagements.
- Maximum 40 years old.
- Experienced to audit IT area
- Having knowledge about Audit IT process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Central Jakarta.
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals within the specified deadline while maintaining quality all the times.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank SBI Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Bank SBI Indonesia is a Bank Owned by State Bank of India, the largest Banking and a financial services conglomerate in India with more than 15.000 branches and 190 foreign offices in 36 countries. We offer wide range of services in banking. We have 14 branches in four cities (Jakarta, Bandung , Surabaya and Medan).
In Dec 14th 2006, State Bank of India (SBI) has acquired 76 % share capital of the Bank and took Management control. In August 2013 SBI officially become the owner of 99% of share of Bank SBI Indonesia, the other 1% is owned by PT. Ravindo Jaya. State Bank of India is a largest Bank in India and is considered to be a proxy for the Indian Economy. SBI is a Fortune 500 company with Investment Grade Rating from Moody’s and S
lowongan kerja rekomendasi