Kansai Prakarsa Coatings PT
Assistant Sales Manager
- Collaborates with Sales Manager in developing and implementing comprehensive business strategies, sales and marketing plan.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, product line and pricing structure, and provide these information to customers.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behaviour and color trends, and responds accordingly.
- Actively pursues and acquires, on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts with emphasis on protective coating or auto-refinish business.
- Pro-actively contacts assigned accounts to identify customer needs, changing requirements, or potential problems and resolve accordingly.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or performs same with customers by phone.
- Propose sales program to help expand the sales
- Constantly monitor the stock level and availability
- Completes all required sales reports in a timely fashion (e.g., sales results, pricing, people, productivity).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preference for candidate with sales & marketing experience in Protective Coating and Auto Refinish product.
- Candidate must be less that 35 years of age and owns a valid driving license
- Proficient in English & Japanese will be an advantage
- Applicant's information will be kept strictly confidential
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Kansai Prakarsa Coatings PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Kansai Prakarsa Coating (KPC) is an affiliate company of Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. Japan. We are the leading paint manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience in Indonesia, dedicated in bringing the best paint technology and excellent service to our client. We are currently expanding our successful business, and are seeking a number of highly motivated and energetic sales personnel to join our team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We offer great opportunity and earning potential in a fun and enjoyable environment. You’ll have a rewarding career path with us (ALESCO, which in Latin, mean ‘to grow’, reflects Kansai Paint’s commitment to growth towards the future)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Kansai Prakarsa Coatings PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 19 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja disini tidak selalu dibawah tekanan sehingga lebih bisa menikmati pekerjaan yang dilakukan. Selain itu, suasana kerja yang ada sangat nyaman.
- Resiko kerja yang ada cukup tinggi, tetapi gaji yang diberikan belum sesuai dengan resiko kerja tersebut sehingga harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.