- Collaborates with Sales Manager in developing and implementing comprehensive business strategies, sales and marketing plan.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, product line and pricing structure, and provide these information to customers.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behaviour and color trends, and responds accordingly.
- Actively pursues and acquires, on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts with emphasis on protective coating or auto-refinish business.
- Pro-actively contacts assigned accounts to identify customer needs, changing requirements, or potential problems and resolve accordingly.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or performs same with customers by phone.
- Propose sales program to help expand the sales
- Constantly monitor the stock level and availability
- Completes all required sales reports in a timely fashion (e.g., sales results, pricing, people, productivity).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preference for candidate with sales & marketing experience in Protective Coating and Auto Refinish product.
- Candidate must be less that 35 years of age and owns a valid driving license
- Proficient in English & Japanese will be an advantage
- Applicant's information will be kept strictly confidential
Review ( PT Kansai Prakarsa Coatings )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bekerja disini tidak selalu dibawah tekanan sehingga lebih bisa menikmati pekerjaan yang dilakukan. Selain itu, suasana kerja yang ada sangat nyaman.
Resiko kerja yang ada cukup tinggi, tetapi gaji yang diberikan belum sesuai dengan resiko kerja tersebut sehingga harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.