The Incumbent of this Job needs to responsible with the development process; from the standard testing process, communicate and maintain development activities and schedule, as well as to monitor development progress and to ensure the compliance with development methodology.
He / she also responsible to maintain resource and manage the allocation within project(s), and to provide neccessary transfer knowledge, training and development required by the development engineer.
Development Team Leader need to manage the facilities given, as well as to maintain the design, code efficiency, scalability and modularity within the development activities. Also to provide suggestion to Hiring Manager related with the improvement of tools and process usage on testing activitiies.
This position is to be based in Jakarta and direct reports to the Jakarta FSI Manager.
- Project Management:
- Meet development schedule/objective to deliver products according to FRS from product & regions
- Give feedback to development manager on technical issue
- Assign the task in workflow
- Ensure development are properly documented
- Compliance to development methodology
- Ensure the design, code efficiency, scalability and modularity.
- To compliance to quality and development process
- To compliance to code efficiency, modularity & scalability
- People Management and Development:
- Set example on discipline
- Drive innovation in design and improvement ideas
- Improve team work
- Oversee new engineers training
- Ensure knowledge retention
- Degree in any Engineering / Science major
- Maximum 35 years old
- Experience: at least 6-8 years of similar experience in Team Management in IT and/or Electrical Engineering field
- Team management experience in Smart Card Industry, Smart Card knowledge with programming language knowledge
- Advance Knowledge in C, C++, Assembly, Object Oriented Programming.
- Embedded System, Microcontroller 8/16/32 bits knowledge
- Understand software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Cryptography and Smart Card
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and good programming practices
- Concepts Interpretation and Integration
- Analytical, systematic, detailed and organized
- Proactive, initiative, independent and resourceful, self motivated
- Annual Leave 18 days / year
- Assurance with cashless system using CAR provider ( up to 3 children )
- Training internal / external
- Bussiness Trip
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Office 8 lantai 18-A SCBD Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Kel. Senayan Kec. Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan