PT. Talenta Guna Nusantara
Application Development Team Leader and Team Leader Verification Test
The Incumbent of this Job needs to responsible with the development process; from the standard testing process, communicate and maintain development activities and schedule, as well as to monitor development progress and to ensure the compliance with development methodology.
He / she also responsible to maintain resource and manage the allocation within project(s), and to provide neccessary transfer knowledge, training and development required by the development engineer.
Development Team Leader need to manage the facilities given, as well as to maintain the design, code efficiency, scalability and modularity within the development activities. Also to provide suggestion to Hiring Manager related with the improvement of tools and process usage on testing activitiies.
This position is to be based in Jakarta and direct reports to the Jakarta FSI Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Management:
- Meet development schedule/objective to deliver products according to FRS from product & regions
- Give feedback to development manager on technical issue
- Assign the task in workflow
- Ensure development are properly documented
- Compliance to development methodology
- Ensure the design, code efficiency, scalability and modularity.
- To compliance to quality and development process
- To compliance to code efficiency, modularity & scalability
- People Management and Development:
- Set example on discipline
- Drive innovation in design and improvement ideas
- Improve team work
- Oversee new engineers training
- Ensure knowledge retention
- Degree in any Engineering / Science major
- Maximum 35 years old
- Experience: at least 6-8 years of similar experience in Team Management in IT and/or Electrical Engineering field
- Team management experience in Smart Card Industry, Smart Card knowledge with programming language knowledge
- Advance Knowledge in C, C++, Assembly, Object Oriented Programming.
- Embedded System, Microcontroller 8/16/32 bits knowledge
- Understand software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Cryptography and Smart Card
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and good programming practices
- Concepts Interpretation and Integration
- Analytical, systematic, detailed and organized
- Proactive, initiative, independent and resourceful, self motivated
- Annual Leave 18 days / year
- Assurance with cashless system using CAR provider ( up to 3 children )
- Training internal / external
- Bussiness Trip
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT. Talenta Guna Nusantara lihat lowongan|
TGN Recruitment specializes in detection, direct approach and recruitment of executive & staff that are well prepared to embark on a dynamic career within both multinational and local firms developing in IndonesiaTGN Recruitment in addition to its selection process, mainly based on the candidates’ ability to lead a successful career in Indonesia, also offers them consulting expertise aimed at maximizing their performance in their search for new opportunities in these countries.
We strive to be a sophisticated and reliable recruitment firm, that can help companies achieve business success; candidates realize career ambitions find meaningful and profitable employment.
We bring to our clients an exceptional sources through searches that feature world-class candidates, industry- leading service, in-depth intelligence, and proprietary technology and communication and proven psychological tools. The result is a consistency of style that still allows for flexibility in meeting the unique needs of our clients. Whether global, regional or local, our approach ensures we meet and exceed our clients’ objectives and expectations.