- Accountable for the result delivery derived from sales activities within the targeted new Solutions Customer portfolio, through personally leading the process of identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning business opportunities from targeted New Solution Customer portfolio, both in the local geography and through collaboration within the Damco network
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance of all relevant approved One Damco commercial ‘ways of working’ blueprints and all associated tools, to continuously drive results from New Solutions Customers
- Accountable for ensuring that solutions sold are fully scoped with robust pre and post sales engagement and commitment from solutions, pricing, carrier management and operational pursuit team members, with ensuing comprehensive SOP’s enabling flawless execution of the sold value proposition, and ensuring contracts / agreements are vetted and authorised by signatories.
- Accountable for ensuring that customers are meet committed levels of volume and traffic profile, and for proactively addressing shortfalls in commitment, with ensuing renegotiations as necessary.
- Accountable for seamless and timely transition of customer management from SAS (business development) to KAM (account management) resources.
- Accountable for actively and professionally representing Damco at selected Industry, Vertical and Marketing events locally, and where necessary regionally and globally.
- Accountable for identifying and sharing customer strategies that may provide a platform for future Damco product development and enhancement, with internal Damco product development stakeholders.
- 3-5 years + in a client facing role , ideally from multinational logistic industry background
- Selling to strategic customers at the “C Level” experience is definitely preferred with ability to also engaged empathise with less senior influencers and users
- Able to deeply build an understanding of target customers’ strategic intent and current position, thereafter identifying opportunities for partnership
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning a sizeable portfolio of key customers, through personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi cultural organisation, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally.
- Highly developed consultative selling approach, persuasiveness and influencing skills
- Consummate communicator and presenter
- Numerate, financially astute and analytical
- Intelectual, strong organisational and planning skills, can translate strategies to plans to results
- Well developed Negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and local language (where different)
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
Menara Batavia Jl KH Mas Mansyur Kav 126 Menara Batavia Lt 15 Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
- Tingkat kesejahteraan karyawannya tergolong baik karena selain gaji pokok, perusahaan ini juga banyak memberikan tunjangan. Jenjang karirnya juga ada dan terbuka.
- Keberlangsungan perusahaan ini cukup terjamin karena bidang usaha dan logistiknya masih terus berkembang bersamaan dengan perkembangan ekonomi yang ada di Indonesia.
- Meskipun tunjangan yang diberikan cukup bervariasi, hal itu berimbas pada muatan pekerjaan yang terbilang cukup banyak. Selain itu, untuk manajemen perusahaannya juga masih memerlukan perbaikan.
- Perusahaan harus lebih meningkatkan lagi kualitas pelayanannya agar bisa bersaing dengan kompetitornya. Tingkat kedisiplinannya juga, terutama mengenai masalah waktu harus ditingkatkan lagi.