Bank SBI Indonesia
Internal Control Officer
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as an Internal Control in Banking Industry is required for this position.
- Have strong knowledge and profound understanding of AML & KYC.
- Fluent in english both oral and written.
- High integrity, Discipline and high attention to details.
- Must be willing to be placed at Central Jakarta
- Responsible for Performing The Operational Audit based on Bank Indonesia's Compliance Regulation.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank SBI Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Bank SBI Indonesia is a Bank Owned by State Bank of India, the largest Banking and a financial services conglomerate in India with more than 15.000 branches and 190 foreign offices in 36 countries. We offer wide range of services in banking. We have 14 branches in four cities (Jakarta, Bandung , Surabaya and Medan).
In Dec 14th 2006, State Bank of India (SBI) has acquired 76 % share capital of the Bank and took Management control. In August 2013 SBI officially become the owner of 99% of share of Bank SBI Indonesia, the other 1% is owned by PT. Ravindo Jaya. State Bank of India is a largest Bank in India and is considered to be a proxy for the Indian Economy. SBI is a Fortune 500 company with Investment Grade Rating from Moody’s and S