The IT&MIS Head manage all activities related information technology planning and implementation of the related strategy to ensure that BAV’s business objectives are well supported by proper technology in an efficient manner.
- Manage and maintain all existing IT setups in the Head Office and all branches. Own and drive the migration from existing platforms to new IT platforms in alignment with group IT strategy
- Plan, design and implement information technology projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and third parties.
- Select, orient, train, monitor and retain qualified IT and MIS staff in Head Office and the field.
- Design and produce directly or through vendors timely ad hoc and periodic reports as required by users
- Collect internal users service requests for MIS and IT issues and promptly act to solve them directly or through vendors always maintaining a very high quality of service.
- Ensure IT and MIS service level agreements are set and reviewed annually.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Train users on IT Policies, procedures and controls at Head Office and field level.
- Maintain appropriate licenses and warranties for computer hardware and software.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary on any area of MIS.
- Assure the security of systems and data through proper security systems and processes.
- Maintain information technology Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.
- Ensure that the IT & MIS team meets goals and provide highest level of service.
- Perform other duties of a similar or related level and manage or assist with special projects as necessary or assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Computer/Telecommunication or equivalent from a reputable university.
- At least 8 to 15 years of relevant working experience including at least 5 years in managerial positions, preferably in the financial services industry (retail/consumer lending and/or insurance) with a relevant number of multi-location (50 plus branches/offices/units)
- Experience in project management principles and processes and/or exposure to best practice frameworks such as PMBoK, ITIL, CISSP, COBIT.
- Prior experience in handling end-to-end migration projects including core banking migrations, datacenter migrations and ERP migrations are considered a plus.
- Experience in administrative principles and practices, including goal setting and program budget development and implementation; knowledge of relevant computer hardware and software applications, including switches, hubs, wireless communication, VPN clients, TCP/IP, network operating systems and management utility programs, Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of data warehouse structures and business intelligence tools.
- Working knowledge of new technologies especially related to innovative payment channels and fintech will be considered a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Strong leadership and supervisory capacity
- Strong analytical skills and passion for problem solving.
- Strong team orientation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Ktr PusatRukan Artha Gading NiagaJl Boulevard Artha Gading Rukan Artha Gading Niaga Bl B/6Kelapa Gading Timur, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta