- Create an efficient HR system (Make SOP, Job Description, KPI System, Performance Management System, Recruitment & Selection Management System, Training & Development System, Compensation & Benefit System, HR Planning.
- Ensure that employees are always productive, Loyal, and Got Contribution to the Company.
- Managing Employee Performance Continues To Have Increased.
- Ensures Every Employee Have Elements of Competence, Commitment and Contributions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.