- • Fast paced productive environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- • Excellent benefits
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent;
- Familiar with DSLR camera operation such as Canon 60D, 550D, 5D;
- Familiar with video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects & Final Cut Pro);
- Familiar with audio editing software (e.g. Adobe Audtion, Cubase, Studio One);
- Familiar with photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop & Illustrator);
- Knowledge in videography is mandatory;
- Owning a DSLR camera is an added advantage.
- To shoot and edit clips into viewable & understandable story;
- Re-arrange audio & background music to suit the mood and the story environment;
- To perform a model photoshoot when required;
- Design video / movie intro, montage, breakers, logo & posters.
Applicants are encouraged to submit portfolio in video format as part of the application process.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2010 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan we put Partners Experience above everything else if the users are happy the rest will definitely follow.\n In order to make this happen we begin by acknowledging the most important element a companys most valuable resources are the people that work there and at FOREST we only hire the best. We are not a conventional company with lots of rules and structures and we do not intend to become one. Experience tells us that providing talented individuals with a supportive team environment and the tools they need to reach their potential will generate the best results.\n We have grown to a strong and talented team in Malaysia within a timespan of 6 years and in the 3rd-Quarter of 2009 we launched our presence in Jakarta via Pt. Forest Media International – Indonesia to support to the growing demand from the most populous country in S.E.Asia.\n Do Visit Us to get to know us better…