PT Forest Indo Niaga
- • Fast paced productive environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- • Excellent benefits
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent;
- Familiar with DSLR camera operation such as Canon 60D, 550D, 5D;
- Familiar with video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects & Final Cut Pro);
- Familiar with audio editing software (e.g. Adobe Audtion, Cubase, Studio One);
- Familiar with photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop & Illustrator);
- Knowledge in videography is mandatory;
- Owning a DSLR camera is an added advantage.
- To shoot and edit clips into viewable & understandable story;
- Re-arrange audio & background music to suit the mood and the story environment;
- To perform a model photoshoot when required;
- Design video / movie intro, montage, breakers, logo & posters.
Applicants are encouraged to submit portfolio in video format as part of the application process.
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.