- In charge of documentation for audit matter
- In charge of property acquisition and/or disposal
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- In charge of architectural/engineering planning and design
- Allocating and managing space within buildings
- Coordinating building maintenance, operational activities including general administrative services
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Education minimum Bachelor degree (or higher) from reputable university majoring in architect, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or any other relevant fields
- 5 years of working experience (or more) in building and/or facility management work, particularly in office building, residents and shopping malls
- Strong in mechanical and electrical
- Experience in making procedures of SOP
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.