- Ensure contract renewals are planned on time. Where appropriate, assist the Account Director in the selling and negotiating of contracts to new and existing clients.
- Fully responsible for product data quality. checking with Field and Retail Service on the consistency of the panel & panel data, sample stability & market intelligence information pertaining to the data control period.
- Is responsible for data analysis and report writing – looking for trends in data and preparing graphic reports with analytical insights/commentary
- Presents presentations confidently to mid-level management at clients.
- Is responsible for handling of data requests and queries from set list of clients/retailers in the country
- Become the company expert on the specified product categories.
- Having passion in photography or having experience as Brand/Product Management in Camera Product
- University degree
- Having passion in quantitative research and market research industries
- Good leadership with strong analytical skill.
- Excellent presentation skill and able to communicate in English fluently, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of 4 years working experiences in Marketing or Market Research background with at least 1 year experience in managerial level