Garena Indonesia PT
- Assist all of our streaming programs, especially on weekend (Saturday/Sunday)
- Observe monitors and converse with station personnel to determine audio and video levels and to ascertain that programs are airing.
- Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
- Play and record broadcast programs using Tricaster
- Control audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during broadcasts.
- Set-up, operates, and maintains broadcast station computers and networks.
- Install broadcast equipment, troubleshoot equipment problems, and perform maintenance or minor repairs using hand tools.
- Edit broadcast material and produce some graphic banners for our program
Apply Here or Send CV.
subject : name_position
example : Reza_Production
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Garena Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena+, an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena+ including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Garena Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 08 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan termasuk loyal kepada karyawan. Selain itu, karyawan yang ada pun cukup baik dalam bekerja dan cepat tanggap bila ada masalah di lapangan.
- Kantor yang ada di Indonesia masih kurang karena hanya ada 1 kantor saja di Jakarta, sehingga harus diadakan kantor lain di daerah lain.