- Produce regular report on order processing perfomance issues
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in order processing business process
- Develop detail analysis and improvement proposal/ project management to improve order processing business process
- Collaborate with sales management team and/or customer service team in improving the order processing business process
- To conduct regular review of quality of data in the system and to perform regular data cleansing
- Regular monitoring and assurance of smooth communication and data exchange of SAP SD system with non-SAP environment
- Constant alignment and maintenance of SAP SD system functiong on operational level according to company development
- At least Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science or related
- At least 10 years working experiences, and 5 years in managerial level
- Have deep understanding of SAP Knowledge (SD, MM)
- Having exposure on sales/ marketing supporting
- Have good people management and experience in process design/ improvement
- Good English both oral and written
- Will be located at Thamrin area.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.