- Manage and coordinate the full range of Pharmacy unit and ensuring the delivery of a high standard quality and services
- Manage team within the unit including, but not limited to hiring, orientation, performance appraisals, promotions and scheduling; and counsel and conduct formal discipline of the pharmacy service staff.
- Perform administrative, managerial and professional work
- Conduct evaluation of the delivery of the unit’s services
- Degree in Pharmacy Profession or Post Graduate in Clinical Pharmacy
- At least 5 years experience in a supervisory position in Pharmacy unit
- Hospital setting experience will be preferred.
- Proven record of behavior and attitude consistent with professional standards
- Demonstrated liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution skills in dealing with complex and sensitive issues
- Computer literacy sufficient to use Microsoft words and excel systems, Patient Management, Microsoft Words & Excel soft wares
Tutup pada | 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Metro Duta Kav UE Pondok Indah Jakarta Selatan 12310