Embassy Of Turkey
Turkish Embassy seeks a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support and knowledge management to the Embassy located in Jakarta, Indonesia. The Administrative Assistant will have wide ranging responsibilities.
The position requires flexibility and willingness to assume varied duties and projects including:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Embassy
- Assist the Embassy in the preparation, review and editing of documents, presentations, reports, proposals, and excel spreadsheets
- Schedule, prepare for, and attend meetings
- Prepare travel arrangements and expense reports
- Create and maintain filing systems, classify, and track country-specific documentation and design innovative ways to manage knowledge and information tracking needs
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff
- Organize special events and international meetings; convene routine meetings
- Respond to internal and external requests for information
- Manage communications with Embassy office staff, administrative follow-up
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
The position requires a competent and experienced person with the following attributes:
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- D3/S1 degree preferred
- 25-40 years old
- Fluent language (English) and typing skills
- Advanced computer skills; MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with special attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop routines to manage large workloads and organize work efficiently
- Readiness to interact with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to work alone and on a team
If you are interested in the position above, please apply through this website or send a resume with picture and cover letter to JI.HR Rasuna Said Kav 1 Kuningan with the job title in the subject line before 15 October 2016.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Embassy Of Turkey lihat lowongan|
Turkey recognized Indonesia on 29 December 1949 and diplomatic relations were established in 1950. Turkish Embassy in Jakarta was opened on 10 April 1957. The Embassy covers whole Indonesia and is also accredited to Timor-Leste since 2003. The Office of the Commercial Counselor was opened in April 2007 in the premises of our Embassy. Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Turkey in Medan has been serving since May 1996.
The Turkish Embassy has been serving at its current chancellery in Jakarta/Kuningan since 1983. The Embassy has 21 Turkish and Indonesian personnel.
The consular services throughout Indonesia and Timor-Leste are being covered by the Embassy’s consular section.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We offer challenging career development and good working environment, that enhance our professionals to keep growing. To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly caliber candidate to join our team.