The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases, designing and plan BI solutions, debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions, creating and deploying reports, writing relational and multidimensional database queries, configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Gading Putih Raya V-I No 1C (Sebelah Akong Bimbel) Kelapa Gading Timur, Kota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia