- Expecting candidate willing to work under contract outsource.
- Follow and comply with company supply chain practices including with environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- To support project procuring process especially to internal factory which require administrative skills to receive PR, create and release PO in SAP.
- Handling day to day projects activities for Purchase Order release.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Align with Controller and Project Management team to achieve various KPIs.
- Minimum D3 for education level (Bachelor degree in management/accounting is an advantage)
- Experience in procurement at least 1 year in Energy Sector (Utility is an advantage)
- Intermediate skills of Microsoft office
- Experience with SAP system will be an advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Good English proficiency
- Good communication and negotiation skill
Ktr PusatWorld Trade CenterJl Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 World Trade Center I 15th FlKaret, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta