- • Inside the Central Business District area
- • Exciting new project
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Maintaining and monitor on going projects, including communication to client and making project's report.
- Actively manage and follow up all project documentations. Ensuring all soft copy and hard copy project documentations are well organized.
- Making Finance report in and out flow for each project.
- Maintaining good relationship and communication to clients and vendors.
- Act as General Affairs.
- Candidates must at least D3/S1 graduate, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Having experience in logistics will be advantage. Fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written.
- Mandarin skill will be advantage.
- Able to work under pressure as individual or team.
- Willing to learn and do new things.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016