Nera Indonesia PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): transmission control protocol/internet protocol (tcp/ip), MICROTIC.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience in Radio IP and network engineer at lease 2-3 years
- Have experience Testing commissioning radio IP and site survey
- Familiar with all protocol on network provider environment
- Familiar with setup/config CISCO router, Cisco IOS, Mikrotik RouterOS system and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Supervision installation
- Site survey and design
- Test commisioning
- Preparation project report
|Perusahaan||Nera Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Nera Indonesia is subsidiary company of Nera Telecommunication Ltd, public company listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd(SGX-ST). As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products, systems and services from satellite communications, microwave radio transmission, information technology network infrastructure to high value added electronics contract manufacturing. Nera Telecommunication Ltd, has established networks of customers in Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa with approximately 580 employees seving in the global market. We are looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Nera Indonesia represents a truly attractive workplace with huge diversity of opportunities within the organization. You will experience plenty of possibilities to improve you career through constant learning and skill building. In addition, you will have the chance to employ our global network and work abroad for a short or longer period of time. We attempt to provide flexible career paths for our employees. As a Nera employee you will get the opportunity to work with interesting and challenging projects and with aspiring teams with a lot of guts and creativity.