Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Minimum S1 majoring in Accounting
- Maximum 29 years old
- Minimum 2 year experience in Finance
- Willing to work under pressure
- To be placed in EF Pejaten
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents)