- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting major with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable universties (local and overseas).
- At least 1 year of working experience in finance field is required for this position.
- Have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel (able to use formula related to finance)
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both written / oral in Englsh
Ktr PusatGed Bursa Efek IndonesiaJl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Ged Bursa Efek Indonesia Tower I Lt 6Senayan, Kebayoran BaruJakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta