Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
- Supervise and organize all activities associated with the Company's Flavors Quality Control
- Day to day running of the QC Flavors laboratory involved in testing incoming raw materials and finished products
- Assume ultimate responsibility to ensure employees under your control work in accordance with company OH&S, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures
- Where appropriate, representing Flavors Quality Control Managers on matters relating to the Quality Management System operation
- Assist in the implementation of quality engineering tools and systems as appropriate to make plant processes more accurate, precise and reliable
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively provide the plant with Quality System and Quality Control policies, principles, standards and requirements
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively provide the plant with authorized analytical test methods and requirements
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively review finished product specifications based on customer needs and process capabilities
- Supplying technical service to customers including provision of Certificates of Conformance, Certificates of Analysis and addressing all quality related complaints
- Investigation of product related non-conformances to resolve problems involving root cause analysis and develop corrective and preventative actions which may involve improvements in procedures, formulations, engineering and ingredients
- Ensuring all Quality related complaints and Non conformances are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Supplying technical assistance to the Jakarta manufacturing unit including the preparation of manufacturing formulae and associated work procedures
- Partaking in the organoleptic evaluation of raw materials, manufactured items and customer finished products
- Ensure an accurate and timely upkeep of IFF data systems i.e. SAP, IFFMan, etc.
- Minimum 5 years food industry experience, with at least 2 years in QC/QA supervision roles, with demonstrated success in developing and/or working within a HACCP based QA system.
- A technical/Bachelor degree (preferably in food technology / science or Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical/chemical/process engineering) would be required to adequately understand the processes and terminology involved in the Quality Control role
- Knowledge of SAP, experience with HACCP, sanitation, allergen control, GMP and other quality programs
- Familiar with analytical laboratory equipments, e.g. GC, Refractometer, Karl Fischer etc.
- Highly develop time management and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Essence Indonesia Internasional PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IFF is a well-established multi-national company with its headquarters in New York, USA, and with its presence in almost all major countries in the world. You may never see our brand name on display at your local store. Our products reside within the goods you buy. Our flavors and fragrances touch you every day, from fine fragrances and toiletries, to soaps, detergents and other household products, to beverages and food products. Our customers around the world have come to value the effects we bring to their finished goods. For more information about the company, we invite you to visit our website at www.iff.com To support continuous business development in Indonesia, several vacant positions exist within the Company. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Medical Services
- 07 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai suasana kerja yang cukup nyaman dan kekeluargaan. Hubungan baik pun tidak hanya antar karyawan saja, tetapi juga dengan atasan.
- Terkadang ada perlakuan yang berbeda kepada tiap karyawan sehingga memunculkan penilaian yang subjektif. Hal ini membuat karyawan merasa tidak diperlakukan secara adil oleh perusahaan.