- Supervise and organize all activities associated with the Company's Flavors Quality Control
- Day to day running of the QC Flavors laboratory involved in testing incoming raw materials and finished products
- Assume ultimate responsibility to ensure employees under your control work in accordance with company OH&S, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures
- Where appropriate, representing Flavors Quality Control Managers on matters relating to the Quality Management System operation
- Assist in the implementation of quality engineering tools and systems as appropriate to make plant processes more accurate, precise and reliable
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively provide the plant with Quality System and Quality Control policies, principles, standards and requirements
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively provide the plant with authorized analytical test methods and requirements
- Assist in the development of a process to efficiently and effectively review finished product specifications based on customer needs and process capabilities
- Supplying technical service to customers including provision of Certificates of Conformance, Certificates of Analysis and addressing all quality related complaints
- Investigation of product related non-conformances to resolve problems involving root cause analysis and develop corrective and preventative actions which may involve improvements in procedures, formulations, engineering and ingredients
- Ensuring all Quality related complaints and Non conformances are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Supplying technical assistance to the Jakarta manufacturing unit including the preparation of manufacturing formulae and associated work procedures
- Partaking in the organoleptic evaluation of raw materials, manufactured items and customer finished products
- Ensure an accurate and timely upkeep of IFF data systems i.e. SAP, IFFMan, etc.
- Minimum 5 years food industry experience, with at least 2 years in QC/QA supervision roles, with demonstrated success in developing and/or working within a HACCP based QA system.
- A technical/Bachelor degree (preferably in food technology / science or Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical/chemical/process engineering) would be required to adequately understand the processes and terminology involved in the Quality Control role
- Knowledge of SAP, experience with HACCP, sanitation, allergen control, GMP and other quality programs
- Familiar with analytical laboratory equipments, e.g. GC, Refractometer, Karl Fischer etc.
- Highly develop time management and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Gaji yang tinggi dan orang-orangnya ramah, selain itu lingkungan kerja yang bersahabat
- Mempunyai suasana kerja yang cukup nyaman dan kekeluargaan. Hubungan baik pun tidak hanya antar karyawan saja, tetapi juga dengan atasan.
- Jenjang karir tidak jelas, kerja keras, di samping itu penyesuaian dengan tingkat pendidikan tidak sesuai
- Terkadang ada perlakuan yang berbeda kepada tiap karyawan sehingga memunculkan penilaian yang subjektif. Hal ini membuat karyawan merasa tidak diperlakukan secara adil oleh perusahaan.
Jl Manyar Tirtoyoso Slt VIII/22 Manyar Sabrangan, Mulyorejo Surabaya 60116 Jawa Timur