Account Executive (Outdoor Advertising)
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Entertainment / Media / Rekreasi|
|Perusahaan||Progress Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Progress Group business areas consist of Real Estate, Health Care, Investments and Media.
Progress Group Development began in 1978 in New South Wales, Australia in the city of Wollongong, and in the central business district of Sydney (Sydney Central Business District) in the form of apartments and office buildings. In The early of 1980 Progress Group began develop its business in Indonesia, with an exclusive residential area Paradise Sunter in North Jakarta. Meanwhile, in late 1990, Progress Group expand its property development business in South Tangerang to establish Serpong City Paradise housing.
With over 30 years experience in the field of Real Estate, Progress Group has successfully become a development company that have a strong believes and success in Indonesia. This was evidenced by the successful development of new homes that are comfortable and very well designed to more than 3000 households. Nevertheless Progress group will still continue to work hard to improve the quality of its work and the satisfaction of its customers in the years to come.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Since the founding of Progress group, the community has assessed our company has the best resources. As we expand our business, we continue to place importance on a team of talented and professional development in order to provide the property with maximum quality. Both the architect and project manager on site we have a lot of knowledge and experience in the industrial field, which work together to give our loyal consumers their home and community life for them. We recruit people who have a sense of pride in themselves and also highly skilled experts in their respective fields. And have passion about what they do, because we believe that a strong spirit will give birth to a new innovation.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- 22 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- sistem kerja yang bagus, jam kerja yang dapat di kondisikan oleh karyawan sendiri, pekerjaan yang diberikan tidak terlalu rumit dan adanya kekeluargaan yang kuat.
- pihak perusahaan kurang baik dalam merumuskan strategi pencapaian target sehingga perlu untuk di tinjau kembali agar perusahaan bisa memenuhi target.