PT Niagara Masjaya
Marketing and Operational Exim (Logistic)
- Marketing must have exist customer
- Follow up customer by phone and email
- Visiting potential company market
- Make report weekly for marketing of phone and visiting market
- Make monthly report sales of exim submit to business unit head and finance department
- Make a quotation rate of customer
- Coordination with operational logistic of all process exim for all request of customer
- Nett provit minimum 15% from basic cost for selling rate
- Must have reached of the target in 3 months.
- Filling document exim
- Maintance satisfaction of customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Logistic/Transportation, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistics/Suply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placemnet at APL Tower, Central Park. Jakarta Barat
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Niagara Masjaya lihat lowongan|
Sandin Group is a big integrated enterprise with a collective business scope of trade, logistics, engineering and manufacturing, guided by a business philosophy of "integrity, responsibility, teamwork, quality, and efficiency”, committed to the service of petroleum, petrochemical, power construction and other industries. Established in June 2007, Sanding, which embraces the prospering Indonesian economy in recent years, consists of four Indonesia-based companies (SANDIN INDONESIA, SANDIN CARGO, NIAGARA MASJAYA, and SANDIN ENGINEERING), a China-based company (Shanghai Chuping Trade Corporation), and a Singapore-based company (SANDIN INT’L). Through tireless efforts over the years Sandin wins long-term and stable customers. The incomparable all-round service brings draws an excellent reputation. Sandin today is a large, influential, and competitive enterprise in Indonesia whose service is of global coverage, which lays a solid foundation in the globalization of the company.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?