- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Maksimum 30 years old
- D3/S1 in Electrical Technical
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- English, Computer & Internet literate
- Having good work motivation, morality and mentality
- Familiar with international purchasing procedures, rules & regulation, as well as online purchasing via internet.
- Have broad knowledge and experiences in international markets of Heavy Equipment spare parts
- Familiar with export-import rules and regulations
- Familiar with international & domestic shipment of goods and Customs Clearance process
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Parvi Indah Persada has started its business in year 2009 and we have established ourselves as one of the Leading Turnkey Project Provider of New or Pre-Owned Material Handling Port and Mining Equipment, providing Sale, Leasing, Engineering and Maintenances Services, Logistics Services and Consultancy Services for Port Management in the Port Industry in Indonesia.
The Company, Head Office is in Jakarta and is engaged in the business operation throughout Indonesia.
At present, it has business operation in Jakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Bitung, Kupang, Balikpapan, Jayapura and Ambon.
The Company has almost than 500 employee and all our services are provided in-house. With this Capability, the management is able to control the Turnkey Project better and also to deliver our products and services on time to our customers. This is the compelling reason for Terminal Operators, Port Authorities and Mining Companies to select us as a trusted partner for Port, Logistics and Mining Industries.