Habitat for Humanity Indonesia
Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Officer
Job Description :
To support the individual target and capacity building targets related to Direct Marketing and Online Fundraisings in Habitat For Humanity Indonesia.
- To coordinate end-to-end mass marketing campaigns from its initial design stage, implementation both online & offline marketing.
- Design & overcome challenges in strategically planning & implementing long term, sustainable Mass Marketing campaigns. This includes but not limited to recent products: Habitat Crew, Habitat Store, Give2habitat.org, habitatindonesia.org, Habitat Re-Store & Corporate Employee Giving.
- Leading, developing, facilitating and implementing individual fundraising efforts under the direct marketing and online fundraising strategies and activities, in support of resource development revenue targets.
- Championing regional and local direct marketing and online fundraising effort including, but not limited to, Face to Face marketing, School Program Fundraising and Give2Habitat.org.
- Leading CRM and database management efforts across the organization
- Conducting regular research of direct marketing and online fundraising trends for continued and improved donor engagement.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting results on a regular basis for optimization and learning.
- Leading, managing, and forging relationships with various brand partners and vendors in conjuction with department initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirments :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field, and MBA/MA or training in fundraising desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of front line experience in corporate or NGO fundraising.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing strategy formulation and implementation.
- Focus on direct and digital marketing desirable
- Required skill(s): Online trading and marketing, Sales Activities, Mass marketing campaign, Fund Raising, Web Designing Developing, Web administration
- Have vast knowledge of fund raising (cash and gift in kind) and international grant preparation.
- Innovative, creative, strategic and analytical thinker.
- High comfort level with technology associated with CRM, social media and digital analytics.
- A self-starter with a high level of energy, self confidence , and a positive "can do" attitude are essesntial, as is humility.
- An individual of unquenstionable integrity whose professional and personal conduct reflect principles and values of Habitat For Humanity Indonesia.
- Collaborative Spirit - ability to effectively manage relationships across departments and multiple stakeholders.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Charity / Layanan Sosial / Organisasi Nirlaba|
|Perusahaan||Habitat for Humanity Indonesia lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
YAYASAN HABITAT KEMANUSIAAN INDONESIA
Habitat for Humanity is an international non-profit, Christian ministry that builds houses for and with people in need regardless of their race, religion, and/or background. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live and our mission is to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Since 1997, Habitat for Humanity Indonesia has been serving more than 45,000 families through constructions of decent housing and community facilities, house repairs and renovations, clean water and sanitation programs, and the disaster response program. Currently, we serve in four branches and five project sites throughout Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Habitat for Humanity Indonesia
- Masih Bekerja
- 20 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Dibanding perusahaan lain dengan posisi dan pekerjaan yang sama, disini saya bisa mendapat gaji yang lebih besar, work life balance juga sangat baik di banding perusahaan lainnya.
- Untuk jenjang karir harus ada kepastian lebih karena pos pos yang sedikit membuat jenjang karir karyawan sering terhambat. Sedikit perbaikan pada manajemen.