Job Description :
To support the individual target and capacity building targets related to Direct Marketing and Online Fundraisings in Habitat For Humanity Indonesia.
- To coordinate end-to-end mass marketing campaigns from its initial design stage, implementation both online & offline marketing.
- Design & overcome challenges in strategically planning & implementing long term, sustainable Mass Marketing campaigns. This includes but not limited to recent products: Habitat Crew, Habitat Store, Give2habitat.org, habitatindonesia.org, Habitat Re-Store & Corporate Employee Giving.
- Leading, developing, facilitating and implementing individual fundraising efforts under the direct marketing and online fundraising strategies and activities, in support of resource development revenue targets.
- Championing regional and local direct marketing and online fundraising effort including, but not limited to, Face to Face marketing, School Program Fundraising and Give2Habitat.org.
- Leading CRM and database management efforts across the organization
- Conducting regular research of direct marketing and online fundraising trends for continued and improved donor engagement.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting results on a regular basis for optimization and learning.
- Leading, managing, and forging relationships with various brand partners and vendors in conjuction with department initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirments :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field, and MBA/MA or training in fundraising desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of front line experience in corporate or NGO fundraising.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing strategy formulation and implementation.
- Focus on direct and digital marketing desirable
- Required skill(s): Online trading and marketing, Sales Activities, Mass marketing campaign, Fund Raising, Web Designing Developing, Web administration
- Have vast knowledge of fund raising (cash and gift in kind) and international grant preparation.
- Innovative, creative, strategic and analytical thinker.
- High comfort level with technology associated with CRM, social media and digital analytics.
- A self-starter with a high level of energy, self confidence , and a positive "can do" attitude are essesntial, as is humility.
- An individual of unquenstionable integrity whose professional and personal conduct reflect principles and values of Habitat For Humanity Indonesia.
- Collaborative Spirit - ability to effectively manage relationships across departments and multiple stakeholders.