- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, any field.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, photoshop, Adobe Reader.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manage good relation with education providers in Australia, Canada, Singapore and USA
- Manage good relation with students and their parents
- Manage good relation with education providers in Indonesia and our representative agents at other branch offices
- Provide education consultation for students who wish to study abroad
- Provide migration consultation such as : work visa, tourist visa, temporary visa, and permanent residency visa
- Ensure that customer service and administrative jobs are running smoothly
- Promote education providers by holding education expo at international hotels in major cities in Indonesia
- Handle company’s petty cash management & create invoices
- Design magazine, billboard, and banner ads with Photoshop
- Fill out immigration application (paper & online) for client
- Enroll students to their preferred college/university
- Assist company’s director in managing the main & branch offices