- Manage, Operate and Create Asset Management SOP’s
- Manage a team of full-time or temporary staff who will assist in asset management
- Manage & Operate company warehousing & asset storage facilities
- Ensure all new asset that users plan to purchase meet proper criteria and no existing assets can fulfill those needs
- Manage & Operate asset tracking software. Should any new updates, software or technology become available to assess them for implementation.
- Identify, analyze and implement opportunities for expense savings
- Conduct periodic audits at all locations to ensure company assets are safely handled
- Conduct asset sales and disposals
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end summary reports and asset management related plans
- Certify and report to management the implementation of action plans and corrective actions
- Assist in the Review of management agreement, termination clauses related to performance, budgets related clauses
- Review and manage operating budgets, capital expenditures and marketing plans.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assignment.
- At least 6 years' of relevant professional experience in project management or operations management, in the asset management industry.
- Prior experience from a leading asset management consulting or professional service firm.
- Strong experience and understanding in best-practice Asset Management practices, including knowledge of Asset Standards.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to have a strategic long term focus, lead projects and implement systems and procedures, to ensure compliance and manage risks effectively
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Teamwork, highly motivated and proactive.
- Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build a strong team and client relationships.
GRAHA PARAMA. Ground Floor
Jl. KH. Ahmad Dahlan. No 69 AB. Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan. 12130